7 Questions To Ask Wedding Caterers
Now that you are getting married, one of the very first things you should do is speak to a catarer. Before you meet your caterer though it's important to have a list of questions prepared! Here are a few questions to ask to get you started!
1. What are the Menu Selections ?
Right of the bat make sure you know everything they offer.
2. Can we Schedule a tasting?
Its important to taste the food before you go any further to even see if it's something you like. It's good to get a true sense of what the wedding food will taste and look like!
3. Have you done any events at my location?
A good Question is to ask if they have any expirence catering at your wedding location. If they do, they will most likely already know the set up and ins and outs of the venue.
4. Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
If some of your guests require special dietary needs it's best to find out if they are able to accommodate this.
5. What types of linens, glassware, plates and flatware do you provide?
Some caterers have basic packages that use disposable dinnerware Instead of real plates and silverware. Make sure you know exactly what you'll be getting.
6. Do you provide alcoholic beverages and bartenders?
If you are looking to have a bar or alcohol served at your wedding, make sure to ask the caterer if they provide this and also if they make specialty drinks.
7. What is the ratio of servers to guests?
Make Sure there will be enough servers to accommodate your guests and things won't be as chaotic.